Highlights of Drury's Cybersecurity Leadership (CSL) Certificate
- Four graduate courses (12 credit hours), available online and blended.
- Designed for leaders, small business owners
andinformation security personnel.
- Background in CIS not required.
- Courses include labs and learning experiences that help prepare professionals to secure and defend information systems.
- Offers a strong foundation in risk and risk management.
- Preparation for the ISACA certification exam is included in the coursework.
Drury's Cybersecurity Expert in the News
- Don't Wait for Federal Officials to Discover Your Data Breach
- We Cannot Become Complacent in the Face of Cyber Risk
- Why Business Leaders Need to Understand Cyber Risk
- Five Steps to Take to Better Protect Your Personal Information
- New Program Aims to Prevent Data Hacks Like One with Equifax
Employers seek leaders who understand how to protect, detect, defend and respond to attacks on information security. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (2014) projected employment of Information Security Analysts to grow by 37 percent through 2020.
"This Certificate will give graduate students, who may not think of themselves as being particularly technical, the ability to learn the important concepts and principals within the field of Cybersecurity, that will enable them to be leaders within their organizations in this important area. Companies are recognizing a severe lack of skilled professionals in the area of Cybersecurity. It is very exciting that we are able to begin working to address this need through this certificate program."
Dr. Shannon McMurtrey
Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems