Master of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership
- The Master of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership is the degree for leading community change.
- The program can be completed in 18 – 24 months.
- Highly qualified and student-centered faculty spark student engagement with course material.
- Invited community speakers provide students access to leaders who are on the front lines of advocacy and community change.
- GRE is not required for admission.
Nonprofit Leadership Certificate
Drury has launched a graduate-level Nonprofit Leadership Certificate. Students can complete the certificate as a stand-alone credential or apply the coursework toward our 30-hour Master's degree.
Program structure and topics
- Course delivery will be 100% online starting Fall 2019. Courses will be offered seated or blended starting in Spring 2019.
- Students will complete four courses in the following areas. Full course descriptions can be found here.
- Foundations of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership (MNCL 601)
- Governance and Executive Leadership (MNCL 602)
- Fundraising and Philanthropy (MNCL 603)
- Financial Oversight for Nonprofit Organizations (MNCL 604)