Master of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership
- The Master of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership is the degree for leading community change.
- The program can be completed in 18 – 24 months.
- Highly qualified and student-centered faculty spark student engagement with course material.
- Invited community speakers provide students access to leaders who are on the front lines of advocacy and community change.
- GRE is not required for admission.
Nonprofit Leadership Certificate
This graduate-level certificate features the four core courses in the MNCL degree program.
Students can complete the certificate as a stand-alone credential or apply the coursework toward the 10 course master's degree.
- Courses are 8 weeks in length and 100% online.
- Start in August 2019 and finish in May 2020.
- Four courses (course descriptions can be found here):
- Foundations of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership (MNCL 601)
- Governance and Executive Leadership (MNCL 602)
- Fundraising and Philanthropy (MNCL 603)
- Financial Oversight for Nonprofit Organizations (MNCL 604)