Drury is home to the Breech School of Business, where a team of talented and dedicated faculty provide students meaningful learning experiences, and where deliberate connection to the theories and practice of business is emphasized.
Our programs are dedicated to the development of leaders and decision-makers who are prepared to play prominent roles in a global economy.
"Preparing ethical leaders for the
global business community."
- Be a part of Breech Business Week, April 17-21, 2017
- Read about the 2017 inductees into the Breech School of Business Hall of Fame
- Study Abroad Scholarship recipient, Abby Dyer, speaks about her Study Abroad trip to Venice, Italy
- Follow Breech Study Abroad stduents as we explore the world
- Read Dr. Rohlf's Commencement Speech
Breech At A Glance
1 in 4
One of four schools in the U.S. that offers dual accreditation of AACSB and ACBSP.
of Drury Breech Business School Professors have a terminal degree
of all Drury business students graduate with practical internship experience.
of Drury business students go to work in their chosen field or progress on the graduate programs.
of all Drury business students graduate with global study abroad experiences to enhance their global business knowledge.
Spring Internship Deadline:
January 24, 2017
Study Abroad Deadline:
Winter/Spring applications due by October 1
Summer/Fall applications due by March 1
Study Abroad Application