Drury is home to the Breech School of Business, where a team of talented and dedicated faculty provide students meaningful learning experiences, and where deliberate connection to the theories and practice of business is emphasized.
Our programs are dedicated to the development of leaders and decision-makers who are prepared to play prominent roles in a global economy.
"Preparing ethical leaders for the
global business community."
- Accepting Breech Hall of Fame nominations beginning September 1, 2016
- Follow the adventures of the MBA students as a group heads to Greece
- Read Dr. Rohlf's Commencement Speech
- Planning to complete an internship for credit? Click here for the Internship Contract
My advice would be to spend time getting to know your fellow classmates and professors and investigate student organizations that look interesting to you. Look for opportunities to serve and to be involved in your campus and your community. I have found that it is in the service to others that we are most able to connect and feel a part of a community. This is a special time of your life that will go far too quick.
- Make a four year plan your freshman year. In doing so you are able to avoid scheduling conflicts later on down the road when you need to take upper level courses and the sections are limited. This also makes sure that you are not taking electives that you don’t need. It allows for you to instead take fun courses that interest you outside of the business school.
Breech At A Glance
1 in 4
One of four schools in the U.S. that offers dual accreditation of AACSB and ACBSP.
of Drury Breech Business School Professors have a terminal degree
of all Drury business students graduate with practical internship experience.
of Drury business students go to work in their chosen field or progress on the graduate programs.
of all Drury business students graduate with global study abroad experiences to enhance their global business knowledge.