Welcome to the 2020 Benefits Open Enrollment Season!
Open Enrollment begins on April 13 and closes May 8, 2020. Any changes are due no later than 4 p.m. on May 8, 2020.
The Open Enrollment period is your once a year opportunity to review the various benefits the University offers and to change your benefit selections for the upcoming year to your medical, dental, vision, voluntary, and supplemental plans. You can add or remove benefits, dependents, and more. Any changes requested to your health and welfare plans after the open enrollment period will require a Qualified Life Event (QLE) such as changes in marital status, birth, spouse’s work status or coverage, etc.
Please complete an enrollment form for any changes that you want to implement and either email or mail those documents to email@example.com.
OptumRx and CastiaRx
- UNUM Benefit Summary
- Beneficiary Designation Form
- Term Life Insurance and AD&D - Flex Coverage Highlights
- Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance Enrollment Form
- Longterm Disability Insurance Overview
- Critical Illness Insurance Overview
- Accident Insurance Overview - High Coverage
- Accident Insurance Overview - Low Coverage
- Individual Short Term Disability Insurance