The Media Center
What We Do
The Media Center is here to support your classroom and campus audio and visual needs. Whether you need help getting your computer and projector to work together, have a DVD player that's not cooperating, or you need someone to show you how to use some A/V equipment for your event, contact the Media Center.
- Classroom and campus A/V troubleshooting
- A/V equipment installation
- Event A/V equipment set-up and training
- High-profile event staffing
Available Equipment for Checkout
- Microphones (wired and wireless)
- Projector Screen
- Cables (VGA, HDMI, etc.)
- Video Camera
- Digital SLR
Help Us Help You
Please submit event and equipment checkout requests as early as possible. Preferred minimum notice times are:
- Equipment checkout: 3 days
- Standard event: 1 week
- High-profile event: 2 weeks
The Equipment/Event Request Form is used for all requests.
The Media Center is also available for assistance with the One Button/Lightboard Recording Studio.