EDUC 208 Introductory Practicum
Springfield Class Meetings
All meetings are on Wednesdays at either 8 a.m. or 5 p.m. in the Lay Hall Auditorium.
- January 22, 2020
- February 19, 2020
- March 11, 2020
- April 8, 2020
- May 6, 2020
EDUC 212 and 213: Professional Preparation for the Field of Teacher Education
All students enrolled in EDUC 212 and 213 are required to attend both meetings in order to complete the course satisfactorily.
- February 5, 2020
- February 12, 2020
To register online, complete the following steps.
- Submit online registration at https://health.mo.gov/safety/fcsr/
- Read and follow the ‘Online Registration Instructions.’
- Once registered, notify firstname.lastname@example.org
- A background screening will be run on the student. Once the background check has been completed, a clearance letter will be e-mailed to the student and will be accessible to the School of Education & Child Development.
If you are unable to pay online, complete the following steps. Keep in mind it will take many weeks for a paper form to be processed and will delay your approval to begin practicum hours.
- Visit www.dhss.mo.gov/FCSR and select "Register Online"
- Click "Registration" • Click "Registration Forms"
- Click "Worker Registration Form"
- Fill out the form as a student/volunteer and print
- Attach a copy of your social security card and payment.
- Send all documents to Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, ATTN: Fee Receipts, P.O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO, 65102
Field Experience Coordinators
Carol Pearson (Springfield)
The Coordinator of Field Experiences is the central contact in the School of Education and Child Development (SECD) at Drury University for students and school personnel who have questions about the status of a student teaching or practicum placement.
Please contact Carol Pearson if you are a student completing your practicum experiences through the Springfield campus. To contact Ms. Pearson, please call her at (417) 873-6685 or email at email@example.com.
Nancy Sipes (St. Robert)
Please contact Nancy Sipes if you are a student completing your practicum experiences through the St. Robert campus. To contact Ms. Sipes, please call her at (573) 451-2400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.