Sign up for Emergency Alerts
Students, Faculty and Staff reminded to confirm details for Drury Alert
Drury University students, faculty and staff are reminded that you can now confirm your details to receive emergency broadcast alerts on your cell phone through Drury Alert. Those who are subscribed can receive text messages about classes being cancelled, notifications of a campus emergency, etc.
Editing your information is easy -- just follow the steps listed below. If you have questions or need further assistant, call the Drury Help Desk at (417) 873-7300 or the Office of Safety & Security at (417) 873-7400.
- Login at MyDrury
- Click the Link on the left “Emergency Notifications”
- Edited any information that may be inaccurate.
- To subscribe to Groups click on “Groups”
- Find the appropriate Group you wish to receive notifications from.
- Ex. If you wish to receive alerts relating to Drury’s Main campus “Springfield”. Simply click on the check box indicating you wish to receive either “Text Alerts”, “Email Alerts” or both.
- Users can select multiple alerts to receive.
- Then click “update” to save your changes.
Please note that if you do not have text messaging sending/receiving ability on your cell phone, you will not receive messages and/or additional charges from your cell phone provider will be added.