Transfer Credit

Future Students

Students with transfer coursework that was completed prior to their attendance at Drury University should request an official copy of each transcript be sent to Drury Admissions. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure all transcripts are received.

Current Students

Students who wish to take a course at an institution other than Drury University must submit a Request for Transfer of Credit (located on MyDrury, on the Student tab under “Student Forms”), complete with all required signatures, prior to taking the course. Failure to submit transfer approval in advance may result in the request being denied.

After completing the course, students should request that an official transcript be sent to Drury University so that the course may be added to their records. Failure to provide an official transcript after the coursework has been completed will result in zero (0) hours of transfer credit awarded to the student.

For full Transfer Policy, see Academic Catalog.

Students with questions about transfer credit should contact the Office of Records & Registration.