Sigma Nu Fraternity
About the Organization
The Epsilon Beta chapter of the Sigma Nu fraternity is committed to promoting leadership, responsibility, and academics, as well as to nurture an unrivaled bond of brotherhood. This brotherhood is achieved through each member's dedication to honor, truth and love.
Every brother who walks through these doors will leave them with the strength of character and personality enabling him to rise to the top of any conviction he wishes to pursue. In turn, the depth of character and strength of brotherhood contained within each individual member will increasingly strengthen the chapter so that through the contributions of every brother, current and alumnus, the Epsilon Beta chapter's greatness will never cease to strengthen.
Sigma Nu meets once a week on Sundays at 8pm in the Sigma Nu House.
How to Join
To join Sigma Nu, you must attend formal recruitment in the early fall. Contact the Student Activities Office for more information.
National Website: www.sigmanu.org
Dr. Kelley Still
Associate Professor of Accounting Director
Breech School of Business, Room 203
- Nickname: Sig Nu
- Colors: White, Gold, and Black
- Flower: White Rose
- Symbols: Knight’s Helmet, Crossed Swords, and Coiled Serpents
- National Philanthropy: St. Jude's and Character Counts
- Local Philanthropy: Ozarks Food Harvest and Boys and Girls Club
- Place and Date of Founding: Virginia Military Institute, January 1, 1869
- Founded at Drury: 1919
At a Glance
- Greek organization
- Selective membership
- First-year students welcome
- Weekly meetings
- Membership fees change each semester
- To join, go through fall or spring recruitment, then go through Sigma Nu’s LEAD program