Delta Delta Delta
About the Organization
The purpose of Delta Delta Delta shall be to establish a perpetual bond of friendship among its members, to develop a stronger and more womanly character, to broaden the moral and intellectual life, and to assist its members in every possible way. It shall also be the purpose of Delta Delta Delta to promote and develop mutually beneficial relationships between the Fraternity and the colleges and universities where the Fraternity has established chapters, to develop qualities of unselfish leadership among its members, and to encourage them to assume, with integrity and devotion to moral and democratic principles, the highest responsibilities of college women.
Tri Delta meets once a week on Sundays at 7 p.m. in the Tri Delta Suite in Freeman Hall.
How to Join
Ladies wishing to join the chapter can go through formal recruitment in the fall. During other times in the year, it will be necessary to contact the recruitment chair of the chapter or the Student Activities Office.
National Website: www.tridelta.org
Transfer Admissions Counselor
Bay Hall, Room 127
- Nickname: Tri Delta
- Colors: Silver, Gold, Blue
- Flower: Pansy
- Symbols: Pearl, Pine Tree, Dolphin
- National Philanthropy: St. Jude's Children's Hospital
- Local Philanthropy: Champion Athletes of the Ozarks
- Place and Date of Founding: Boston University, Thanksgiving Eve, 1888
- Founded at Drury: 1913
At a Glance
- Greek organization
- Selective membership
- First-year students welcome
- Weekly meetings
- Membership fees change each semester
- To join, go through fall recruitment or contact the recruitment chair