Email email@example.com with your request for the fastest service.
Need answers more quickly? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to common questions.
Technology Services maintains the network, servers, computers, telephones and most software on Drury campuses. The Technology Services Help Desk coordinates requests for service in these areas.
Help Desk service requests are entered into a ticketing system, prioritized and assigned to a user support technician. Requests are prioritized by order of receipt and need.
Submit a Help Desk Request
- Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org automatically become tickets. This is the fastest way to create a ticket.
- Event requests are submitted using the Event/Equipment Request form located under the Media Center tab.
- Voicemail messages automatically become tickets but must be transcribed. Please speak clearly.
- All Forms located on our website also become tickets.
- Use the button below to create a ticket and check on the status of a ticket.
- In the Username field, type drury\ followed by your username. (Example: drury\jdoe.)
- Enter your Drury password in the next field and click Login.
- Confirmation emails are sent when a ticket is created or closed. If you are having issues accessing or viewing your Drury email account, please include an alternate email address where you can be reached.
- Each time you email email@example.com, a new ticket is created. To avoid duplication and confusion, reply to the confirmation email to communicate about that ticket.
- If you are experiencing an issue in a specific room, please include the building name and room number rather than the name of the room (E.g. Olin 124, rather than the help desk). If there are multiple devices in the room, please also provide a description of where the device is located. This will help ensure the quickest possible service.
- If there is not a representative available to take your call, please leave a voicemail. We cannot guarantee that you will receive a response if we do not receive a voicemail with a callback number.