About the Department of Political Science and International Affairs
- Small class sizes allow us to work closely with students
- Wide range of courses
- All students complete a senior research project and can present their work at a professional conference
- Optional tracks in American Politics or International Affairs
- Internships with the Washington, DC program
- Get involved in Model United Nations, Debate, the Political Science Honorary Society, Pizza and Politics discussions, the Pre-law club, or Student Government
Program Spotlight: Pre-Law
Over 90% of Drury students who complete the Pre-Law Program and take the LSAT are accepted to law school. Our outstanding Pre-Law Program includes an Honors Admission partnership with the University of Missouri School of Law.
Meador Center for Politics & Citizenship
Our department is home to the Meador Center for Politics and Citizenship. The Meador Center supports public lectures and civic programming that enrich the local community and provide a lively and intellectually stimulating campus environment.
Appy for a Meador Center scholarship for:
Political Science Graduates
Drury Political Science graduates attend the best law schools and graduate programs in the country. Our graduates work in both the public and private sectors, including in law, international organizations, media, academia, government, secondary education, non-profits, administration, human resources, diplomacy, and business.