Master of Architecture Degree Requirements
Most students considering careers in architecture should follow the requirements and courses of study described below for the master of architecture degree. This five-year program leads to a nationally accredited professional degree meeting the requirements for eventual licensure.
In order to earn the M. Arch. degree, students must:
- Earn a minimum total of 168 credit hours.
- Satisfy all Your Drury Fusion curriculum requirements
- Complete, with a minimum grade of C-, all of the M.Arch required courses.
- Complete, with a minimum grade of C-, at least 6 credit hours from the M.Arch. elective courses.
- Complete one ARCH 405 or ARCH 406 section designated a Community Based Studio.
- Complete a minimum of 12 credit hours of Free Electives with designations other than ARCH or MARC.
- Complete an approved international architecture program experience with a minimum duration of 5 weeks.
- Complete 360 hours of approved internship experience.