Apply to Drury University: International Students
Drury University welcomes students from around the world. Young men and women from more than 50 countries are studying at Drury. If you have any questions, feel free to email International Admissions at email@example.com.
1. International Application for Admission
2. Transcript Request for Freshmen & Transfer Students
Request that your secondary school or high school submit your records or national exam scores to Drury University. This includes the following:
- Transcript of courses with grades/ marks; documentation of graduation or completion; examination results. (With English translations as applicable.)
- Students with British system O-level examinations must present a minimum of 5 passes with credit. A-level examinations may earn credit toward the bachelor's degree.
- To meet admission deadlines, students who apply before completing the final term of secondary school are admitted contingent upon satisfactory completion of secondary school.
Drury's Mailing Address:
Office of Admission
900 N. Benton Ave
Springfield, MO 65802 USA
If you have any questions, please contact our Director of International Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org.