Room Change Request

Room change requests submitted after the official room freeze is lifted (start of Fall and Spring semesters) will be approved pending vacancies.

If you are seeking a room change due to a documented disability or medical condition which requires special accommodation or modification to a Housing facility (accessible shower, doorbells with light flashers, Braille signs, etc.), please consult with