When classes begin again on March 30, tutors will be available in the Tutor Lounge Discord server at the same times listed below.
Tutors who tutor by appointment only can be contacted via email (or via the Tutor Lounge) to set up a time to meet in the Tutor Lounge.
Tutoring at Drury is part of the campus culture of service and interdependence; it is a commitment students make to one another. At Drury, students have strengths in different areas and support one another to reach their full academic, career, and life potential. Students who tutor in one discipline may be tutored in another. In this way, tutoring at Drury mirrors the post-graduate environment in which every graduate will flourish in some aspects of office, field, lab, or graduate work and also need support and guidance from supervisors, co-workers, and mentors to thrive in and contribute fully to their workplaces and communities.
Students who have questions about course concepts should meet with their instructors to review their questions and the material first. Our tutors support students as they revise papers, tackle problem sets, and review their approach to course assignments. To connect with a tutor visit our new Discord website where you can speak with a tutor and share documents.
The Faculty Coordinator for Tutoring is Dr. Patrick Moser, Professor of French. Dr. Moser teaches courses in French, Literature, and Writing, and coordinates the Drury Writing Center. Dr. Moser works with departmental faculty to create productive learning environments for participants and tutors. Questions about tutoring at Drury can be directed to Dr. Moser at email@example.com.
Spring 2020 Tutoring Resources
- By appointment. Contact Kasha (firstname.lastname@example.org), Isabelle (email@example.com), or Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Monday 12 - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday 7 - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday 6 - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday 3 - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 3 - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 3 - 6 p.m.
- Thursday 6 - 9 p.m.
- By appointment. Contact Matt (email@example.com).
- By appointment. Contact Logan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- By appointment. Contact Grace (email@example.com).
- Wednesday 1 - 4 p.m.
- Also by appointment. Contact Maclen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Monday 4 - 7 p.m.
- Monday and Wednesday 9 a.m. - Noon
- Tuesday and Thursday 3 - 6 p.m.
By appointment. Contact Megan (email@example.com).
- Tuesday 4 - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. and 6 - 8 p.m.
- By appointment. Contact Alie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Sunday 1 - 3 p.m.
- Monday 3 - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. - Noon and 4 - 9 pm
- Wednesday 3 - 9 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. - Noon and 1 - 6 p.m.