About Academic Affairs
The Executive Vice President and Provost oversees the Division of Academic Affairs, which includes resources for students and faculty, such as curriculum development, student learning assessment, and issues of academic standing.
Academic Affairs supports the mission of the University by providing services to faculty and students by:
- Developing educational experiences for all undergraduate students that define the Drury experience, including the general education curriculum.
- Ensuring all students leave Drury with competencies that enable them to successfully enter the job market or gain admission to post-graduate educational programs.
- Overseeing advising and mentoring programs offered by the Compass Center to help students attain their educational and career goals as well as improve retention.
- Recruiting, retaining, and developing faculty who will continue to make Drury a high-quality, innovative and distinctive university.
- Developing new graduate level programs that align with the professional development needs of the local and regional marketplace.