How to Transfer Credit

Future Students

Students having transfer coursework that was completed prior to their attendance at Drury University should request an official copy of each transcript be sent to the Records & Registration Office.

If a student wishes to have prior transfer coursework evaluated for transfer equivalencies, a request for an Advanced Standing Report should be submitted.

International Baccalaureate Credit     Advanced Placement Credit

Current Students

Students who wish to take a course at an institution other than Drury University must fill out a Request for Transfer of Credit Form (located on MyDrury, on the Student tab under “Student Forms”), complete with all required signatures, prior to taking the course. After completing the course, students should request that an official transcript be sent to Drury University so that the course may be added to their records. Failure to provide an official transcript after the coursework has been completed will result in zero (0) hours of transfer credit awarded to the student.