Weddings at Stone Chapel
The landmark building on campus, Stone Chapel has been the venue of choice for hundreds of couples throughout the years. Towering stained glass windows, soaring ceilings, and detailed woodwork captivate wedding guests and create a dramatic background for photos. Grand, yet surprisingly intimate, this chapel provides an elegant setting for weddings both large and small.
We make every effort to make each event at Stone Chapel as effortless and comfortable as possible for all involved. To this end, we provide the following amenities:
- Bride’s dressing room
- Groom’s dressing room
- Family gathering area
- Elevator and convenient parking for disabled and/or elderly guests
- Historic pipe organ
- Grand piano
- Lengthy block of time in the facility
- Choose your own minister
- Choose your own music
- $900 rental fee + $100 policy adherence deposit (deposit refunded after the wedding if all policies are followed).
- Discounts are available to current Drury students, alumni, and children and grandchildren of alumni.
- Discounts are available to Drury employees and their children.
- Rental covers a two-hour rehearsal the Friday evening before the wedding and eight hours on the Saturday of the wedding.
- Includes basic custodial services (vacuuming, trash removal, etc.).