Veterans Certification Request

The completion of this form authorizes Drury University Veterans affairs Office to provide required information and to certify your enrollment at Drury University for a specified semester to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). This form must be submitted each semester you plan to attend Drury University and receive VA benefits.

Please Note: CH 30 and CH 1606 and CH 1607 must report school attendance to the DVA at the end of each month in order to receive payment. You may report by phone: 1-877-823-2378 or online:

Please Note: Military Tuition Assistance is requested separately. For questions, contact Sybell Hamilton at the Ft. Wood campus: (417) 873-6640

The following may affect the dollar amount of G.I. Bill Educational benefits: dropping or adding classes, enrolling in an unauthorized repeat of a class, enrolling in classes that do not fulfill general education or program requirements in your degree . Please read the following carefully and submit the form:

  • I must attend class and make satisfactory academic progress
  • It is my responsibility to notify the Drury University Veteran Affairs Representative if I make changes in my class load.
  • I will provide information to the Office of Financial Aid regarding my veteran status, category and monthly rate of pay.
  • I will "verify" my attendance each month @ (1-877-823-2378) or to: Chapters 30, 1606, and 1607)
  • If I have questions regarding my VA eligibility or payment amounts, I should call the DVA at 1-888-4424551.
  • I will submit a Drury University Veterans Certification Request each semester I wish to be certified at Drury University