Drury University Logos
Guidelines and downloadable files
This page has the standard Drury University logo available for you to download in various formats. The athletic logo is reserved for athletic uses only, and is available from Scott Puryear, Associate Athletic Director For Marketing And Communications at (417) 873-4097.
For answers to questions about logo use, please call Marketing & Communications at
(417) 873-7228 or e-mail email@example.com.
Standards for Use
A detailed set of standards have been established for the use of the Drury University logo. Please carefully review and refer to these standards when using the university logo. The complete Style Guide is available in PDF form:
The university logo is the graphic representation of Drury to all internal and external audiences. Please note and follow these policies:
- Logo use is required on a Drury item (publication, brochure, promotional item, apparel, etc.) that will be seen by more than 50 people.
- Logo use must be approved by the Office of Marketing & Communications before the item is produced.
Exceptions: letterhead and stationery; items produced by student organizations, which do not require the logo (but if the logo is used, it must be approved in advance).
The following standards have been developed to provide a framework for consistent use of the mark.
- The logo may be printed in black or reversed (in white) on a solid background.
- Maintain the integrity of the mark by not crowding it with other type or images.
- The mark should always be printed to the exact proportions presented on this page.
- Do not use the logo on an angle.
- Do not place the logo on a visually distracting background or a background without sufficient contrast.
The Drury logo is a registered service mark, and is protected by copyright laws. Those laws prohibit any alteration of the logo without permission of the copyright holder, Drury University. If you need any other formats, or if you have any questions or special concerns about the use of the Drury University logo, please contact our office at 873-7228 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloading the Files: Click on each image to open the high-resolution graphic.
PC Users: Right-click on the hi-res image and select "Save Picture As"
Mac Users: Control+Click on the hi-res and select "Save Image"
High Resolution JPG files:
The following files are saved as JPG files and should work with most basic word processing software and for online use.
The following files are vector-based EPS files and will provide the highest possible resolution. They are not compatible with many popular programs such as Word or Powerpoint. this format is used primarily in professional printing and production.