How to get involved!
A number of employers visit campus to recruit students during the fall and spring semesters. Employers may set up information tables, hold information sessions to tell students about their organization, or conduct on-campus interviews for jobs and internships. On-campus recruiting events are scheduled by Career Planning & Development and are posted on our Upcoming Events with details and instructions on CCN, our job/internship database.
In order to be considered for an on-campus interview opportunity:
- Complete preregistration process on CCN if you have not already done so. Select Forgot Password and use your Drury email address to create a new password.
- To apply, search for company name on CCN. Find job description you wish to apply for and review requirements, instructions and the deadline.
- Upload a cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in one single document to the CCN Resume Manager. Try using a free website such at www.pdfmerge.com to upload individual PDF files and merge them into one uploadable PDF for CCN. If you are applying to multiple opportunities and wish to upload more than two unique packets (cover letter/resume/transcripts), please contact Carolynn Dyer.
- Locate desired job description again and submit your uploaded cover letter/resume/transcript document in order to be considered. Pay close attention to any additional instructions requiring you to fill out an application through the employer’s website.
- You will be notified by email as to whether or not you are selected to interview on campus.
- If you are selected to interview, the email will instruct you to log into CCN to sign up for your interview time slot. Plan to bring a hard copy of your application materials with you to the interview.
If you have questions regarding on-campus recruiting, please contact Carolynn Dyer, Career Development Specialist in Career Planning & Development.