Welcome to Career Planning & Development
Welcome to Career Planning & Development! Visit us in Bay Hall, office 148! Career Planning & Development offers a variety of services to students, alumni, faculty and employers.
Career development is facilitated through career counseling and career exploration resources including interest, personality, and skills assessments, individual and group career counseling and online resources.
Annual Report Infographic downloadable PDF
Career Fair | February 23, 12–4pm | Springfield EXPO Center
- Open to all majors/class levels from area institutions!
- More than 150 employers/grad schools in attendance.
- FREE shuttle to and from DU campus in the FSC circle!
- EMPLOYERS & GRAD SCHOOLS, register for the fair here
- FREE ANDY'S to the first 50 students who stop in on Mondays 10:30am-12:30pm or Thursdays 1-2pm for a job fairs tips sheet OR for a quick peer advisor resume review.
- Seniors: Stop by Bay 148 to pick up a professional padfolio, compliments of Development & Alumni and SGA.
- Check out 11 Tips to get Something Useful Out of a Job Fair
Education Job Fair | March 31, 9:30am–12:30pm | University Plaza Convention Center
- Open to all students interested in working in education from area institutions!
- Check the updated list of organizations in attendance.
- EMPLOYERS & GRAD SCHOOLS, register for the fair here.
- Check out this infographic to learn how to make the most of your experience