Nonprofit Leadership Certificate
4 courses | 12 credit hours | 100% online
We are now accepting applications for our Nonprofit Leadership Certificate.
The Nonprofit Leadership Certificate offers timely and relevant coursework to strengthen and extend the leadership capacities of individuals in the nonprofit sector.
- While most employees have passionate commitment to their organizations, many may not have the background education to lead and manage the organizations most effectively.
- This certificate program serves those on the front lines of nonprofit organizations with courses featuring the meaningful integration of theory and practice.
- The certificate consists of four courses (12 credit hours) that can be counted toward the 30 credit hour (10 courses) Master of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership degree.
KY3 News Featuring Nonprofit Leadership Certificate
Drury coursework really took me to the next level and opened up my career opportunities. The information we covered was so relevant that I could take it into work and apply it to my job immediately. I would highly recommend this program to any one that is wanting to be in leadership in a nonprofit.
- Felicia Gummi, Director of Philanthropy, Texas Can Academies
- Foundations of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership
- Governance and Executive Leadership
- Fundraising and Philanthropy
- Financial Oversight for Nonprofit Organizations
- Insights from civic and community leaders infuse course content.
- The program is affiliated with Drury’s Center for Nonprofit Leadership.
- Start in August, finish in May.
- The four sequential 8-week courses ensure students are enrolled in only one class at a time.
- The certificate program is 100% online and features multimedia experiences to foster student engagement.
- Tuition and fees are less than $6,000.
- Certificate courses count toward Drury’s Master of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership.
A bachelor's degree (3.0 cumulative GPA) is required for admission.