Burrell Behavioral Health is proud to offer behavioral health consultation services with Philip Swope, PsyD, LP a licensed clinical psychologist and Ty Thornton, MS LPC. A visit with a behavioral health consultant can help with behaviors, stress or emotional concerns that get in the way of daily life, academic success, and your overall health.
- Located at the Counseling Services Office, FSC 115 and 113.
- Complete the form above or walk into FSC115 to schedule an appointment
- Students can typically be seen the same day for a 30 minute appointment
- First-come, first-served basis
- Accept referrals from instructors, coaches, RAs, Counseling Center or Panther Clinic provider
- Therapy and assessment
- Referrals to other Burrell services as needed
- Free to Drury Graduate and Undergraduate students