Mental Health Awareness
Here are a few websites that are favorites of Drury's Counseling Services Office:
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Fatherhood Initiative
- Feeling Kinda Blue Depression Quiz and Info
- Depression Symptoms and Types
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Managing Anxiety
- Controlling Anger Before it Controls You
- 10 Tips to Tame Your Temper
About Counseling Services
Students come to the Counseling Services office wanting to feel better about themselves and others. The counselors are trained to assist people with personal growth, awareness of self and environment, and developing the skills students need to cope with problem situations.
We believe that when students seek another objective perspective through the utilization of counseling services, that the students are demonstrating courage and wisdom.
Drury's Serene Spaces are quiet environments around campus meant to calm the mid and relieve stress. For more information on Serene Spaces, contact the office of Counseling and Disability Services.
Stop in for a short appointment with a counselor to discuss your immediate concerns. No appointment necessary.
Wednesdays 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.