About Drury University
Drury is a university that honors and effectively links liberal arts and sciences to the study of professional areas.
- In each class, students develop an understanding of why what they are learning matters. Real life application is paramount.
- Community outreach is emphasized beyond the classroom and the campus. Classes regularly partner with Springfield organizations to create real change.
- Students builds strong relationships with thought leaders and mentors via internships, on-campus resources, classwork and the Drury alumni network.
- Because Drury is a teaching university, professors are easily accessible.
- A spirit of entrepreneurship inspires confidence, creativity and accountability.
- An environment of academic and creative collaboration inspires students to actively explores ways to enhance their individual Drury experiences.
A Life Well Lived
- Drury's curriculum enables students to make decisions, both personal and professional, from a place of ethics and morality.
- Wellness and sustainability are seen as a way of life, rather than tasks, and integrated throughout the Drury community.
- Students are given resources to connect dreams and aspirations to successful futures.
At A Glance
- Founded in 1873 as a private liberal arts college
- 90-acre residential campus in the historic midtown district of Springfield, Missouri
- More than 70 majors and programs, 39 minors, and 5 graduate programs
- 3,359 total enrollment:
- 13:1 student to faculty ratio