Upcoming EventsCardio/CoreBarber Fitness CenterOctober 23, 2017 @ 12:00 PMExpress Class: Restorative YogaWeiser StudioOctober 23, 2017 @ 12:00 PMSpinningBarber Fitness CenterOctober 23, 2017 @ 4:00 PMCross TrainingBarber Fitness CenterOctober 24, 2017 @ 11:00 AMYogaWeiser StudioOctober 24, 2017 @ 12:00 PM
Fall 2017 Fitness Classes
Fall fitness classes start Tuesday, August 22.
- Classes are FREE for those employees who qualified for the 2017-18 Wellness Premium Discount.
- Classes are $40 for dependents or employees who did not qualify for the 2017-18 Wellness Premium Discount.
- Please complete the sign-up sheet by Friday, September 1 for payroll deduction.
Fall Fitness Challenge
Participate August 22 – December 19
Registration must be done by August 28
All tracking, reporting and announcements will be managed through the CoxHealth Cerner online tracking system. There is no cost for faculty and staff to participate!
- Walking Challenge – record steps to reach your personal goals and engage in friendly challenges with the Drury family.
- Exercise Challenges
- Strength Training – record your strength training workouts to get points toward the challenge and reach your personal goals.
- Cardio Fitness – record your cardio workouts to get points toward the challenge and reach your personal goals.
About Campus Fitness & Wellness
The University includes Wellness as a core value; the Value states: Drury will commit to a university culture of wellness. The Wellness mission is to provide a culture that promotes the Drury community to engage in active, healthy lifestyles, and to give them the tools, resources, education and opportunities necessary to make such a lifestyle an enjoyable and attainable endeavor.