Upcoming EventsBeginning FitnessBarber Fitness CenterMarch 19, 2018 @ 11:00 AMCardio/CoreBarber Fitness CenterMarch 19, 2018 @ 12:00 PMRestorative Yoga (Express Class)Weiser GymMarch 19, 2018 @ 12:00 PMCross Training Barber Fitness CenterMarch 20, 2018 @ 11:00 AMYogaWeiser GymMarch 20, 2018 @ 12:00 PM
Spring 2018 Fitness Classes
Spring fitness classes start Tuesday, January 16.
- Classes are FREE for Drury Day School students and employees who qualified for the 2017-18 Wellness Premium Discount.
- Classes are $40 for dependents or employees who did not qualify for the 2017-18 Wellness Premium Discount.
- The completed sign-up sheet must be submitted to HR by Friday, January 27 for processing.
Spring Fitness Challenge
Participate January 16 - May 17
Registration must be done by January 22
All tracking, reporting and announcements will be managed through the CoxHealth Cerner online tracking system. There is no cost for faculty and staff to participate!
- Walking Challenge – record steps to reach your personal goals and engage in friendly challenges with the Drury family.
- Exercise Challenges
- Strength Training – record your strength training workouts to get points toward the challenge and reach your personal goals.
- Cardio Fitness – record your cardio workouts to get points toward the challenge and reach your personal goals.
About Campus Fitness & Wellness
Wellness is one of Drury University's core values. Drury's wellness mission is to provide a culture that promotes the community to engage in active, healthy lifestyles, and to give them the tools, resources, education and opportunities necessary to make such a lifestyle an enjoyable and attainable endeavor.