What makes Drury's MBA different?
- Drury's MBA program can be completed in one year, with options for two to four year sequences also available.
- All courses are offered in the evenings (6 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.).
- The 30 credit hour curriculum is customizable to students’ needs.
- Students complete a week-long trip to an international business destination as part of the Global Business, New Ventures and Innovations course. Airfare, lodging, and transportation costs for the trip come at no additional cost to students.
- A mentorship program pairs students with individuals from the Springfield business community to support student development of their professional network.
Need to complete prerequisites for the MBA program? Enroll in the 5-week Business Essentials course.