What makes Drury's MBA different?
- The Drury MBA is the degree of choice for professionals seeking a well-rounded program in strategic planning and integrative thought across multiple business disciplines.
- Case studies and client-focused projects allow you to sharpen analytical skills and apply theoretical principles to complex business problems.
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration helps you to establish strong professional networks with peers who are leading organizations is a variety of industries.
- Earn a MBA + Cybersecurity Leadership Certificate in just 36 credit hours. (30 MBA credit hours + 6 CSL credit hours)
- GMAT is required for admission, but may be waived for applicants with extensive professional experience.
Need to complete prerequisites for the MBA program?
Enroll in the 5-week MBA Boot Camp (PMBA 501: Business Essentials) offered each summer. Individuals completing the course earn eight hours of undergraduate credit and fulfill all MBA prerequisites.