Apply for the Yates Annual MBA Scholarship
What makes Drury's MBA different?
- The Drury MBA is the degree of choice for professionals seeking a well-rounded program in strategic planning and integrative thought across multiple business disciplines.
- Case studies and client-focused projects allow you to sharpen analytical skills and apply theoretical principles to complex business problems.
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration helps you to establish strong professional networks with peers who are leading organizations is a variety of industries.
- Earn a MBA + Cybersecurity Leadership Certificate in just 36 credit hours. (30 MBA credit hours + 6 CSL credit hours)
- GMAT is required for admission, but may be waived for applicants with extensive professional experience.
Need to complete prerequisites for the MBA program?
Enroll in the 5-week MBA Boot Camp (PMBA 501: Business Essentials) offered each summer. Individuals completing the course earn eight hours of undergraduate credit and fulfill all MBA prerequisites.
MBA Student Profile: Dr. Laura Waters
Mercy Health pediatrician Dr. Laura Waters wanted to learn more about the business side of patient care. So she did what any smart physician or healthcare professional would do and went back to school, this time for her MBA. But she didn’t choose just any MBA program. She chose Drury University’s because she knew she would get the small class sizes and individual attention she desired.