NOW ACCEPTING applications for the Yates Annual MBA Scholarship, due July 17.
What makes Drury's MBA different?
- Select six hours of electives to customize the 30 credit hour MBA curriculum.
- Coursework is focused on applied problem-solving via case studies and team projects.
- One or two year degree completion options.
- Seated courses are offered in the evenings (6 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.). Courses are eight weeks with some options for blended delivery.
- Earn a MBA + Cybersecurity Leadership Certificate in just 36 credit hours.
- Complete a nine-day trip to an international business destination as part of the Global Business, New Ventures and Innovations course. Airfare, lodging, and transportation costs for the trip come at no additional cost to students.
- A mentorship program pairs students with individuals from the Springfield business community to support student development of their professional network.
- Graduates become members of a distinguished group of alumni who are leading businesses and organizations across the globe.
Need to complete prerequisites for the MBA program?
Enroll in the 5-week Business Essentials course (PMBA 501 is offered each summer). Individuals completing the course earn eight hours of undergraduate credit and fulfill all MBA prerequisites.