Drury is implementing a new, state of the art student-dedicated network. Drury’s MyResNet will provide increased speeds and guaranteed bandwidth, which means you’ll have unrestricted access and full gaming support plus reliable Wi-Fi coverage. Best of all, you will be able to connect up to seven devices at once; there are upgrade options for those who want to add even more devices.
The new network system also includes access to high-definition TV with more than 100 channels including HBO, ESPN and HGTV. MyResNet is part of Apogee, a premier provider of residential network services for colleges and universities across the country. Beyond faster speeds, better coverage and an amazing TV lineup, Apogee provides around the clock support, via text, live chat or phone, so you will only be a megabit away from getting help to resolve any device or connectivity issues.
The Drury MyResNet is being installed this summer. It will be fully functional when you return this Fall.
Internet & Cable TV Support Available 24/7
- For Wi-Fi, choose the network named "MyResNet" (for 5Ghz devices) OR "MyResNet Legacy" (for 2.4Ghz devices)
- Open a browser - You will be re-directed to MyResNet splash page
- Select "Click here to continue"
- At bottom of page, copy and paste "MAC address" into a Word document. You will need that later.
- Click "Create an account"
- Fill in your information
- Select "Add devices"
- Select your device and input mac address. You will need to do this for all your devices
- Restart device.
Christian TV Network
E! Entertainment Television
FOX News Channel
FOX Sports 1
FOX Sports 2
FOX Sports Midwest
NBC Sports Network
NFL Sports Network
Nickelodeon/ Nick at Nite