Login & Webmail Access
Drury email accounts use Outlook from Microsoft. Your Drury email address is your username followed by @drury.edu. Log into your email account using your email address and your Drury password.
Outlook may be accessed in two ways:
- Outlook App/Software. Any computer with Microsoft Office includes Outlook software. Students, staff and faculty may download Office to personal devices for free. An Outlook app is available for mobile devices.
- Webmail. This refers to using Outlook through a browser on the internet.
On mobile devices, it’s best to use the free Outlook app from Microsoft rather than the phone's generic email app. It is available from Google Play on Android devices or from the App Store on Apple devices.
- Instructions for setting up the Outlook app on your Android or Google phone are found here.
- Instructions for setting up the Outlook app on your iPhone are found here.
- Go to MyDrury and click the email link at the top right of the screen.
- Webmail can also be accessed from this address: https://outlook.office.com.
- Enter your Drury email address (ex: email@example.com) and your password.
- Open the Start menu on your computer and start typing ‘Outlook’. You don’t need to place the cursor in a particular spot before typing.
- The Outlook icon should appear; click on it to open the Desktop app.
- Enter your Drury email address and password.
For Macs: See instructions here.