Campus Telephone Guide
Drury University's Cisco Unified IP full-feature telephones provide voice communication over the same data network that your computer uses.
Requests for New Service
New phone instrument and installation requests are made to email@example.com. The user will be contacted about setup and provided with initial instructions.
Phone Instrument Reference Guides
Cisco Phone Model 7945
Cisco Phone Model 6921
Cisco Phone Model 7841
Voicemails may be accessed from your Cisco account on the internet.
Click here or enter this link in your browser: https://10.243.10.12/inbox
You may see the screen below. If so, click on Advanced:
From the next screen, click the link at the bottom to proceed to the CISCO website:
Enter your Drury username and password to see your voicemails.
Cisco Self-Care Portal
Change your PIN and forward calls from the Self Care Portal.
- Access the portal and please disregard any security warnings you receive.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click Proceed to 10.243.10.10 (unsafe) or Add Exception.
- Click Confirm Security Exception if available.
- Use your Drury username and password to enter the portal.
Conference Phone Requests
Conference phone requests are made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests should include:
- At least one week notice
- Location of call
- Number of attendees from Drury