How to Enroll in Special Coursework

Registration for the following courses requires the completion of a Permission to Register for Special Coursework Form (available in MyDrury, on the Student tab under "Student Forms"):

  • Internship
  • Directed Study
  • Advanced Studio
  • Research
  • (Departmental) Honors Research

The Special Coursework form must be submitted before the last day to register for classes each semester.