Judge Ross T. Roberts Scholars Program
Pre-law students have a guaranteed place at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law under the Roberts Scholars Honors Admission Program. To be eligible, a Drury student must:
- Receive an ACT score of 32 or higher or an SAT composite score of 2130 or higher;
- Apply to the Roberts Scholars program before completing 90 credit hours of undergraduate coursework or taking the Law School Admission Test (LSAT);
- Maintain and graduate with a grade point average of 3.5 or greater;
- Receive an undergraduate degree from Drury; and
- Score at the 75th percentile on the LSAT.
Complete information is available at the Judge Ross T. Roberts Scholar Program site.