2017 nonprofit conference to examine fundamentals of success
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Sept. 15, 2017 — The Drury University Center for Nonprofit Leadership will host the sixth annual Nonprofit Communication Conference next month, bringing hundreds of industry leaders and community change-agents from across the Midwest to Springfield.
The 2017 conference will be held Friday, Oct. 6, at the Oasis Convention Center. The theme is “Back to Basics,” with a focus on the inspirations behind the organizations that are addressing some of the most pressing needs in communities throughout the Midwest. The training is Missouri’s largest single-day nonprofit conference, attracting nearly 300 people representing around 125 organizations from eight states.
The conference features 14 speakers and includes sessions on relevant and timely industry topics, including:
- Fundraising Freedom
- Leading from Your Strengths
- Telling Stories through Financial Statements
- Enhancing Accountability and Engagement
- Getting Your Story in the Media
- Strategic Planning for your Brand
- The Power of Social Media
- Frameworks and Tools for Defining Impact
- Project Management in the Nonprofit World
- Improving Engagement through Internal Communication
- Fundraising Basics that Produce Results
- Connecting Board and Staff Meetings
Major sponsors include Thrivent Financial, Connell Insurance, DL Media, Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, KPM CPAs, and Panera Bread.
The registration is $75, $65 group rates (5 or more), $59 students (ID required). To learn more or to register, visit www.Drury.edu/Nonprofit.
For more information, contact Dan Prater at the Drury University Center for Nonprofit Leadership, (417)-873-7443 or email@example.com.