Eligibility Requirements for Student Employment
- Must be an undergraduate student.
- Must be a day school student.
- Must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours).
- U.S. citizens must have a current FAFSA on file with the Financial Aid office.
- Non work-study grant recipients must not be hired into a position that would displace a work-study grant recipient.
CCPS Student Employment
- Only eligible for regular or temporary faculty or staff positions on campus
- Evening students enrolled in the College of Continuing Professional Studies (CCPS) are not eligible for student employment.