Residence Life Contracts & Forms
Living on Campus for Upcoming Summer of 2019 & Academic Year Fall 2019-Spring 2020
- NEW STUDENTS should complete a 2019-2020 New Student Housing Contract
- CURRENT STUDENTS who are returning for 2019-20 will be able to submit a 2019-20 Housing Contract in MyDrury in early February.
- Choose "Campus Life" from top tab, then "Housing" folder in the left menu. When the housing contract is live, it will also be in the left menu.
- If applying for a non-theme new/different house or apartment, one member of your roommate group must also complete Housing Selection Form(s) to get the group on the list for Housing Sign-Up Night.
- Pet Agreement for first floor residents of 1218 N. Jefferson
- The Summer 2019 Housing Contract will be available in MyDrury and in PDF in mid-February
Seeking Permission to Live Off Campus for Fall of 2019-Spring 2020
- NEW STUDENTS should complete a 2019-2020 Request for Exemption from the University Housing Policy
- CURRENT STUDENTS who are returning for 2019-20 will be able to submit their exemption request in MyDrury starting in February 2019.
- Choose "Campus Life" from the top tab, then choose "Housing" folder from left menu to find the exemption request. Please read directions & print/notarize the address verification if you will be under 21 and commuting from home. Have all supporting documents (i.e. a notarized form, letter, or medical documentation) ready to upload, then choose "Housing Exemption" from the left menu to complete it.
- Pay Housing & Tuition Deposits Online
- Printable 2019-20 Housing & Meal Package Prices
- Charges for Room Damages
Room Changes After Move-In Day
- Room Change Request Form
- For Residence Life staff to complete: