The Honors House is designed to offer students accepted into Drury’s Honors Program an opportunity to engage in discovery, exploration, creativity, and leadership through co-curricular experiences that deepen the honors experience. Each year, the three students in the house will either plan programming for the Honors Student Association or organize a service learning project for the year for the Honors Program.
- Acceptance into the Honors Program and completed or be enrolled in HNRS 205 during the spring 2019 semester
- Full-time undergraduate day school student
- Must have graduated from high school in August 2018 or earlier
- Only group applications will be accepted.
- Participate in the Honors Student Association - Preference for students who hold a leadership position in the organization
- Host Honors Program and Honors Student Association events, including a welcome for new freshmen, monthly honors dinners, movie nights, game nights, and other events.
- Complete the proposed project
- Assist in the planning of the Honors Program Fall Trip
- Organize and/or participate in a service project for the Honors Student Association
- Host prospective students during their campus visits
Submit your application and have two faculty or staff submit letters of recommendation to Dr. Richard Schur at email@example.com by noon on March 4, 2019. Selection will be announced March 8, 2019.