Nonprofit Leadership Certificate
4 courses | 12 credit hours | 100% online
We are now accepting applications for our new Nonprofit Leadership Certificate. Students can begin coursework in Spring 2019 with blended/seated courses or starting in Fall 2019, courses will be 100% online.
Drury coursework really took me to the next level and opened up my career opportunities. The information we covered was so relevant that I could take it into work and apply it to my job immediately. I would highly recommend this program to any one that is wanting to be in leadership in a nonprofit.
- Felicia Gummi, Director of Philanthropy, Texas Can Academies
- Foundations of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership
- Governance and Executive Leadership
- Fundraising and Philanthropy
- Financial Oversight for Nonprofit Organizations
- Students connect with civic and community leaders who are on the front lines of community change.
- The program is affiliated with Drury’s Center for Nonprofit Leadership.
Certificatecan be completed less than 10 months
- Courses are 100% online (starting in Fall 2019)
- Tuition and fees are less than $6,000
- Certificate courses count toward Drury’s Master of Nonprofit and Civic Leadership
A bachelor's degree is required for admission.