Dual Health Degree Admission Requirements
Below is the step-by-step process for admission to the dual health degree program for nursing. If at any time you need assistance, please call Chantelle Emmerson, the cohort manager, at (417) 873-6616 or email at email@example.com
- Submit application with non-refundable application fee of $50.00.
- Submit all official transcriptions to the Cohort Manager, Dual Degree Cohort.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Verification of immunizations documents (Hepatitis B immunization or immunity, current t-dap (Written documentation of one dose of adult pertussis vaccination), current MMR or proof of immunity through titer, current tetanus/diphtheria immunization status (booster required every 10 years), and current varicella status (serological evidence or immunization series complete).
- Negative TB skin test or proof of treatment.
- Submit FASFA application and visit Financial Aid Counselor (recommended not required). Drury ID #002461
- Submit a personal résumé.
- Submit two reference letters. One may be from a former instructor/counselor, the other should be from a coworker or supervisor if employed. If not employed two faculty members will suffice.
- Submit an essay related to how the Bachelor of Science in Nursing prepares graduates to sit for the licensing exam to become Registered Nurses (RNs). Your response must show that you have researched the topic and support your position.
- Once accepted, a drug screen and background check will be required. The cost for this will be $175.
- Please note, the admission process may require an interview.
Please mail completed application, non-refundable application fee and official transcripts to:
Chantelle Emmerson, Cohort Manager
204 W. Spruce St.
Houston, MO 65483
firstname.lastname@example.org | (417) 873-6616