Follow this simple process to complete the application and enrollment process:
- Complete the application for admission.
- Submit proof of high school completion as well as your transcripts from any college or university you have attended, including dual credit courses. You can request official transcripts be sent to Drury GO through most schools’ registrar’s office. Send them to:
Drury GO Office, Burnham Hall 103
900 N. Benton Ave
Springfield, MO 65802
If you would prefer, Drury can save you some work by requesting all transcripts on your behalf for a $20 flat fee. Click here to use our transcript service and pay.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This is the form that makes you eligible for financial aid. Complete the form as soon as possible to be eligible for the most funding. The school code for Drury University is 002461.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to see how your transfer credits will count toward your Drury degree, to discuss your academic plan and get registered for classes.
If you are unsure who your advisor is, you can look here. Select the location where you plan to study and your advisor will be listed in the staff section.
- Apply for evening & online scholarships.
- Enroll in a tuition payment plan. Any student who does not pay their full semester’s tuition and fees up front or have enough financial aid to cover all tuition and fees must enroll in a payment plan so you can make installments on your tuition. There are flexible payment options so you can select which is best for you.