Dr. Archie Russell Scholarship Application
(Complete one application for each semester)
This scholarship is available to undergraduate students in the College of Continuing Professional Studies (CCPS) and graduate students in the College of Graduate Studies (CGS). Awards are subject to the availability of funds.
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours during the fall and spring terms, or a minimum 3 hours for summer. Graduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours during the fall and spring terms.
- Students must be accepted in good standing (not admitted on probation nor in default on student loans) to a degree-seeking program, have completed a minimum of 30 college credit hours, and have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher to be considered for the Dr. Archie Russell Scholarship.
- Freshman are not eligible; students must have completed 29 hours.
- Scholarships can only be applied to tuition costs and are not refunded to students under any circumstances.
- Students are not eligible to receive the Dr. Archie Russell Scholarship in addition to Phi Theta Kappa or the CCPS Scholarship.
- Students enrolled in the Law Enforcement Academy and full time cohort students are not eligible for the Dr. Archie Russell Scholarship.
- Awarded to students who demonstrate unmet financial need through the FAFSA, but are not eligible for federal or state financial aid, including the Access Missouri Grant.