Evening & Online Students Application
- Complete the application for admission.
- Submit proof of high school completion and official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
First time students: Official high school transcript with grade point average of 2.0 on a 4-point scale or official G.E.D. or HiSet transcript including scores. If you do not wish to request your transcripts yourself, Drury can request all of your transcripts on your behalf for a $20.00 flat fee. Click here to use our transcript service and pay.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You are encouraged to complete the FAFSA by February 1 for maximum funding; however, you can complete the form after that date. The school code for Drury University is 002461.
- Apply for CCPS scholarships
- Enroll in a tuition payment plan. Visit www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/Drury and select the flexible payment option best suited for you.
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor in the CCPS office to assist with your academic planning.
International Student Admission to Evening & Online Programs
Submit the following to the College of Continuing Professional Studies Admission Office at Drury University:
- A completed Continuing Professional Studies application for admission form.
- All secondary school records: transcript of courses with grades or other evaluation marks, documentation of graduation or completion, and examination results where they apply.
- An evaluation of your secondary school coursework completed outside the U.S. from a credential evaluating service such as World Education Services, Inc. (WES). Approximate cost through a credential evaluation service is U.S. $160.
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution previously attended.
- A course-by-course evaluation of any post-secondary coursework completed outside the U.S. from a credential evaluation service such as WES. Approximate cost through a credential evaluating service is U.S. $160.
- English proficiency can be proven by submission of the following official documents:
a. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum score of 530 (paper), or 72 (internet), and TWE (Test of Written English) minimum score of 4.
b. IELTS score of 6.0.
c. SAT Critical Reading score of 500.
Students who apply and are accepted to Drury University’s undergraduate Day School division must complete one semester as a day student before applying for admission to Continuing Professional Studies.
Students who wish to take courses in continuing studies for personal and professional enrichment, but do not wish to pursue a degree are welcomed at Drury. Anyone may take classes as a non-admitted student. If a non-admitted student should decide to seek a degree, applicable credit earned by taking classes as a non-degree seeking student may be applied toward a degree once formally admitted to the university. Non-degree seeking students are advised that they are not eligible for financial aid through Drury University. There is no application fee for undergraduate non-degree seeking students.
To enroll in courses, please visit the CCPS Office in person at:
College of Continuing Professional Studies Office
900 North Benton Avenue
Springfield, MO 65802
Phone: (417) 873-7373
Fax: (417) 873-7529