Intent to Graduate Form

The Intent to Graduate form has been replaced with an Application for Graduation which you must access through MyDrury.

After you log in to MyDrury, you will see the form in the column on the left of the page on your student tab.

If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate Programs office at