Chase Employee Bookstore Scholarship
Scholarship requirements include the following:
- Must apply to Drury University’s College of Continuing Professional Studies and be admitted into a degree-seeking program.
- Must file a FAFSA – Federal and state grants are applied first.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours.
- Application deadlines are as follows:
- Spring 2018:
- A-Block/Full Semester: January 26
- B-Block Only: March 23
- Summer 2018: June 8
Please keep in mind the following details:
- Scholarship is only available to Chase employees.
- The Chase Employee Bookstore Scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other Drury grant or scholarship.
- Scholarship award will not exceed $250/semester ($125/semester for students taking three credit hours) and can only be applied to required textbook costs.
- Scholarship funds are not refunded to students in any circumstances.