Doris Weber

Executive Officer Assistant to Executive Vice President of University Advancement
(417) 873-7258

Doris is a native of Arkansas, but has called Springfield home for 57 years. Almost 36 of those years have been spent at Drury University. She started as the Gifts Coordinator, recording all of the donations that came to Drury, but now she is the Executive Officer Assistant to the Executive Vice President of University Advancement. Doris has three children and two of those attended Drury: Karen Shannon ’82, MBA ‘83 and Dena Shannon Ladd ’83. Now Doris has a grandson attending Drury, so it seems that Drury is 80% of her life. The other 20% is spent going to movies and dinner with friends, taking care of her home, and relaxing and bird watching from her couch. Doris loves the time that she spends at home! But Doris also loves Drury and her job, “so no telling how old I will be when I retire!”