Windows 8 Wireless Setup for Panthers
Windows 8 has a new user interface called Metro that is designed for touchscreen computers and handhelds. Because of this, you must move your mouse/trackpad pointer or finger to a corner of the screen for certain things to appear.
- To begin configuring your Windows 8 computer for the wireless network, move your pointer to the top- or bottom-right corner without clicking and you should see a bar appear on the right side. From the Charms Bar, select "Settings"
- From "Settings", select the Wireless Network icon
- From the list of available networks, click on Panthers
- Enter your Drury login username and password.
- If it asks you to Continue Connecting, go ahead and click connect. This step may not happen for everybody, and if it doesn't come up then don't worry about it.
You should now be connected to our Panthers wireless network, if not, please call our help desk at 417-873-7300 or visit at our office on the second floor of Springfield Hall.