Students print on campus through PaperCut. Each student has an allowance of 600 pages of free printing per semester. Amounts over 600 pages are charged to the student’s account at a determined cost per page and must be paid by the end of the semester.
Students may print from computers in the labs, FSC and Olin Library, or they may print from laptops and other devices using the wireless printing function. To use this function, the device must be connected to the Drury wifi network. Campus printers cannot be accessed from an off campus network or from the MyResNet network. However, dorm printers use email and may be accessed from any network.
Wireless Printing Locations
Olin Library 1st Floor Printers
Olin Library 2nd floor printer
Findlay Student Center
Springfield Hall Labs
- SH Lab A
- SH Lab B
Printing in the Dorms
Printers in the common areas of Sunderland, Wallace, Smith and College Park will print documents attached to emails from a Drury email account. The entire document will print; there is no option to select pages. Emails may be sent from any wifi connection.
The four email addresses are:
Supported Wireless Printing Devices
- Download and run this Mobility Print Printer Setup (pc-mobility-print-printer-setup.exe).
- On the License Agreement screen, click Next.
- Select a printer; then click Next.
Enter your PaperCut Username and Password; then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Print your document.
- To add more printers, run the downloaded Windows Printer Setup again.
- Install the Mobility Print app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Tap Android settings.
- Tap Mobility Print.
- Tap the enable toggle.
- Exit out of Settings.
- Print your document. When prompted enter your PaperCut username and password.
- Install the Mobility Print Chrome app.
- Open the page to print.
- If printing is available, right-click; then select Print.
- Click Changeto choose a printer.
- Select a printer from the list.
Make sure you select a Mobility Print printer as identified by the PaperCut icon.
- When prompted enter your PaperCut Username and Password.
Mac OS Devices
- Navigate to System Preferences and select Printers and Scanners.
- Click the +icon under the Printers List.
- Select a printer. The Name, Location, and Use is displayed.
- Check that Useis set to Secure AirPrint.
- If Secure AirPrintis not displayed:
Close the Add dialog.
Disconnect from the network.
Reconnect to the network.
Try again. If you still cannot see Secure AirPrint, contact PaperCut Support.
- Click Add.
- Print your document. When prompted, enter your PaperCut username and password.
- Repeat for any other required printers.
On mobile devices, Mobility Print works like AirPrint. If you are not sure how to use Apple AirPrint, find out more here.