Frequently Asked Questions
If your other logins work but you are not able to login into your Drury Student Office 365 email for the first time then you will need to do a password reset in your MyDrury. You can also contact us at (417) 873-7300 or email us at email@example.com for assistance
You can use our Login Request Forms located on the right side of this page or contact our help desk office at 417-873-7300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login into MyDrury and click on the Home tab on the gray bar. You should see a lock symbol titled "Password Reset" by our campus picture.
- Upon clicking this link you will be given three fields to enter your current password and your new one.
- When creating a new password please be aware of our complexity rules for passwords:
- New password must be no less than 8 characters.
- Must include 3 of the four characters in new password: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, special character (Character examples !@#$%&)
- Please allow 2 minutes for our servers to synchronize with Microsoft Office 365 after the reset before attempting to login to your email. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
You can find a wireless configuration guide for Windows 7,8 and 10 computers, Apple computers and devices, Android Smartphones and tablets by visiting on our Technical Support Wireless Guides.