Enable App Passwords for Multifactor
- To enable app passwords, log in to the web portal (http://outlook.com/drury.edu)
- Once logged in, clock on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Once that drops down, click on Office 365
- After another page opens, you will see "additional security verification". Click on that and then "update your phone numbers used for the account security", as demonstrated below.
- Edit existing phone number, or other security identifiers
- To create an app password, click on the app passwords tab next to "additional security verification"
- Once on this page, you can either create more app passwords or delete existing passwords.
- After this is completed, app passwords can be used for applications instead of using your existing Drury account password.